During the hot summer months, it's important to stay hydrated. If you get bored of drinking plain water all day long, alternate with drinks that can perk things up such as Kombucha.
Kombucha is a fermented sweet-sour drink made using tea and offers many health advantages:
- It's rich in bacterial acids that balances the intestinal flora thanks to its probiotic content
- It's a source of antioxidants
- It detoxifies the digestive system while simultaneously cleansing the liver
We have partnered with Nycha Kombucha, a Swiss based brand to offer you on our website a high quality thirst-quenching drink.
We currently have different flavors on GREENA:
- Swiss mountain herbs
A well-crafted selection of fine herbs from the Swiss Alps to give it a special flavor.
the spicy and hot ginger flavor is balanced with a well rounded mixture of Swiss apple juice.
- Quince and Pear
are a strong team. Together with Darjeeling green tea they create a well balanced flavor profile.
If you’re not sure what to try, choose the box that comes up with different flavors. Otherwise, you can try the best-sellers: Ginger (Ingwer) and swiss mountain herbs (Bergkräuter). Your order will come with 16 bottles.
Kombucha is also the ideal alcohol free apero beverage. It will keep you hydrated during these hot days while still giving you something refreshing, bubbly and tasty.
Whether you’re doing a detox, you just don’t like alcohol or you would like to include a healthy ingredient in your cocktails, we want to share with you three recipes that will make your apero not only fun but also delicious.
A ginger mocktail
- Prepare some crushed ice and add:
- 16 ounce bottle Nycha kombucha Ginger
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (add more or less to taste)
- Garnish with orange slices and mint leaves
Cocktails from @nychakombucha (thank you Patrick for the recipes ;))
Nycha Fit & Tonic
- 4cl gin
- Elderflower and rosemary ice cubes
- Garnish: lemon peel and fresh rosemary
We were MINT to be
- 4cl rum
- 4-6 lime wedges
- Fresh mint
- 2 barspoon sugar cane (or you can try with 2 barspoon of coconut sugar like we did. Add more or less to taste)
- Garnish: fresh mint & lime wedge
You just need a little bit of creativity to come up with unique new recipes where Kombucha is the star!
Are you trying the mocktail or the cocktail?
Detox, stay hydrated and enjoy!