Soft and smooth like silk, cool like linen, yet more absorbent than cotton: this is tencel.
Whether you are already in vacations or still going to the office, it’s important to dress with comfy and breathable fabrics when the temperature goes up.
on GREENA, you can find a selection of items made from this amazing fabric: tencel.
We love the Kauri shirt from Avani available in white and blue on our website.
Made from 100% Tencel, the shirt is versatile and suitable for all body types.
Tencel is an excellent fabric to beat the summer heat.
- Naturally Hypo-allergenic – great for those with sensitive skin!
- High moisture absorption – means your skin can breathe, especially on a hot, humid day. Tencel actually has 50% better absorption than cotton. It also dries extremely fast which is great for people who sweat a lot. So for those summer afternoons, try our summer dresses made of Tencel.
- Anti-bacterial – due to its great moisture management qualities, Tencel is not a great fabric for bacteria growth. This means blocking body odors and keeping your skin feeling cool and dry.
- Longevity - Unlikely to shrink, misshapen or thin out over time.
- Machine Washable – cold water, always choose delicate program.
- Compostable and will decompose naturally in soil.
- Eco-friendly & Efficient - Made in a closed loop process where non-toxic solvents and water are reused at a rate of more than 99%.
- Excellent color retention – no need to worry about faded colors. Dyes are able to penetrate deeply into the fiber structure, resulting in vibrant and long lasting colors.
- Cruelty free alternative to silk – and it’s cheaper than silk. Did you know that it takes about 2500-3000 silkworms to make one shirt? They’re boiled or gassed alive in the process.
Did we convince you to try Tencel?
Shop now on GREENA