There’s no better elixir than soaking in warm water after a long day. It’s the right way to pamper ourselves when we need to relax, and it also improves our health if we use the right products!
Make the most of these benefits and prepare a 100% natural and organic bath. Traditional bubble baths are typically made with harsh soaps and other ingredients that normally will make our skin become drier, also affecting afterwards the marine life. Always avoid: sulfates, parabens and silicones.
In this article, we want to share with you natural, organic and skin safe bubble bath products that will make you relaxed, will hydrate and soothe your skin while protecting the planet.
- Everyday shea bubble bath - Unscented of Alaffia. For those sensitive to fragrances, this is the best option. And if you’re not, add a couple of drops of your own favorite essential oil.
- Bubble bath - Truly calming lavender from Honest. For lavender lovers this one will leave your skin feeling soft and moisturised. You can try other fragrances from this brand but this is definitely our favorite one.
- Meditation Bubble Bath of Soap Cherie. The bubble bath of jojoba oil and vitamin E comes in a pretty champagne bottle that will leave your skin moisturised.
- Coconut Milk Bath Soak of Herbivore Botanicals. The fragrance will definitely transport you to an exotic tropical island! The delicious coconut smell evokes sun-warmed white sand beaches while turquoise water gently laps the shore.
- Midomade bath bombs are also one of our favourites! They are handcrafted and 100% natural with a unique scent made from essentials oils.
If you want to opt for a home-made version:
- Epsom salt: Simply mix Epsom salt, sea salt, a very small amount of baking soda, and essential oils in warm water.
It’s time to soak in warm water! Indulge yourself and choose the right products.