Every small action counts.
Moving towards a plastic-free life is the goal of many of us. But where to start?
In this blog, we are sharing with you some actions and changes that you can apply to your daily life to protect the health of the animals, our planet and yourself.
- Carry reusable shopping bags. Some cute mesh bags on the Sage
- Give-up bottled water. Try this insulated bottle from the bambaw
- Buy fresh bread that comes in either paper bags or no bags. Have you ever tried Brut boulangerie?
- Opt for reusable bamboo or glass straws. Try Halm straws that offers glass straws.
- Choose reusable cloth sandwich/snack bags over plastic baggies. You can find a wide selection on Natur tuch
- Use natural cleaning cloths and scrubbers made of jute or linen instead of plastic scrubbers and synthetic sponges. Check some beautiful items on studio_cpunkt
- Try natural beeswax coated cloth wraps instead of plastic cling film. You can find minimalistic prints and cool design on Loggia 16
- Switch to soap bars instead of liquid soap. Mido Made has some options made of bio fair trade sheabutter, bio coconut oil and ginger oil.
- Give up shampoo in plastic bottles. Use solid shampoo from Foret Bleue
- Switch from a plastic razor to a reusable one. the bambaw has various options.
- Try the reusable makeup remover pads instead of single use ones. Api care pads are among the best!
Do you want to join us in this sustainable transformation?
Gaby & Zeina