Launched in Summer 2021, with a desire to restore the environment, Arloe is an eco-conscious, luxury swimwear brand designed in Switzerland and produced in Italy.
Carolina, the soul behind the brand, makes sure that sustainability is respected in every step, from production to packaging, she invests her time to go through the smallest details.
"Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" - The R rules of Arloe
In order to minimize fabric waste, all the pieces are carefully cut and trimmed.
Every swimsuit comes in a custom pouch made from upcycled textiles that Arloe team has collected over the years. For example, they’ve transformed old curtains into stylish, one-of-a-kind cloth bags.
Clothing labels are made using recycled polyester yarn and the hang tag on each item comes from recycled paper.
Handcrafted with a 100% innovative and sustainable material
Arloe swimwear is crafted from a 100% bio & plant-based thread called EVO®. Bio-based thread is proven to be high quality and have less impact on the environment than pure synthetic production.
EVO® is innovative and sustainable. Here’s why:
- Extracted from castor seed oil, so it’s totally renewable.
- Doesn’t take away from the human or animal food chain.
- Lower global warming potential.
- Makes high performing, ultra-light, long-lasting garments.
- It is 25% lighter than synthetic fabrics.
- Dries 50% faster than synthetic fabrics.
- -15% CO2 in the atmosphere compared to normal polyamides.