Fanfary candles are designed to be zero waste. Ceramic shells are made entirely by hand in stoneware and glazed inside. All wax used is 100% upcycled.
After use they can be turned into flower pots or refilled.
- 100% Upcycled wax is collected locally in Grande Beroche, Switzerland, carefully remelted and filled in the ceramic shells.
- Handmade ceramic ornamented shell
- Height: ~7.5 cm, Width: ~7.5 cm
- They might be different colors under the first layer of wax as they come from different candles. It might also happen that wax comes from perfumed wax and the candles are lightly scented.
- Would you like to refill your candle? or give away candle leftovers? write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Lausanne. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
Fanfary was created by a freelance ceramist Dorota in Denmark in 2016, now based in Switzerland.
The name comes from the French expression "en fanfare" which means to do something in a remarkable manner.
Inspiration for those unique artworks comes from baroque art, fairy tales, myths and botany.
Fanfary Ceramics pieces are carefully crafted by hand in stoneware or porcelain.
The earthly colors of oxides bring about the unique texture and carefully chosen glazes create a visual opalescence.