Ramoneur soap: The ally of skin with imperfections.
It is made using the cold saponification process, in order to preserve all the qualities of the oils.
With activated charcoal and pink salt and 7% surgras.
Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women and children under 12 due to the presence of essential oils.
- Olea Europaea Oil (organic olive oil)
- Aqua (water)
- Sodium Hydroxide (organic caustic soda)
- Sodium Chloride (pink salt)
- Charcoal Powder (activated carbon powder)
- Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil (organic essential oil lemongrass)
- Mentha Piperita Leaf Oil (organic peppermint essential oil)
- Mentha Citrata Leaf Oil (organic bergamot mint essential oil)
- Suitable for face and body
- Weight: 100g
- Store it on a wire rack or soap dish so it can dry well after use.
Allergens naturally present in essential oils: Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol.
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Lausanne. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
The cosmetic adventure began in 2015, when Charlotte, the soul behind the brand, tried to make some home made soaps.
In order to keep the products as natural as possible, their formulas are simple. This also grant minimalistic yet effective products. At CHA. The main ingredients used are olive oil, sunflower oil and hemp oil for the production of soaps. From inside-out the products are eco friendly, all the containers used are either reusable or made from recyclable glass.