Activate carbon powder is obtained by calcining coconut shells, then activated with steam. It is a powerful cosmetic ingredient with purifying and detoxifying properties.
- Charcoal powder (100% pure activate vegetable charcoal)
- Do not inhale, do not ingest
- keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes.m
- Store at room temperature, away from moisture and light.
How to Apply
- As a purifying mask: Add 1 teaspoon of charcoal to your face mask preparations
- To whiten teeth: Sprinkle on your toothbrush, max. 1 time per week
- To color your cosmetic preparations: To color soaps, for the manufacture of make-up, this powder has a high coloring power.
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Montreux. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
The cosmetic adventure began in 2015, when Charlotte, the soul behind the brand, tried to make some home made soaps.
In order to keep the products as natural as possible, their formulas are simple. This also grant minimalistic yet effective products. At CHA. The main ingredients used are olive oil, sunflower oil and hemp oil for the production of soaps. From inside-out the products are eco friendly, all the containers used are either reusable or made from recyclable glass.