You are edgy and ready to break peachy hearts in this Tias & Olives Pepe bottom. You have found yourself the perfect package with this swim style to shine. It is never too late to invest in a bikini that lasts!
This versatile Pepe bikini bottom in the beautiful road rosé natural color, can be worn mid or low rise, style it the way you feel it! It is small coverage give it a cheeky touch.
- 100% Econyl, a sustainable fabric made from recycled plastic
- Double layered finish to prevent see-through
- Hardware-free, seamless stitch
- Handmade in Portugal
- Hand wash cold, dry flat in the shade
- Bikinis for good: Donating 3 reusable period pads per order
- Model size: She is 1.73m tall. She wears a bottom M and a top M that fits her perfectly. It is the usual size. Below more details on the size so you make the perfect decision:
Shipping & Returns
This product is shipped directly from Tias & Olives.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 3-4 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
Tías & Olives is a conscious, timeless and vibrant Swiss swimwear label on a mission to empower. Launched its first collection in 2022, they donate with every order 3 reusable period pads to support girls and fight against period poverty. Tías & Olives support ethical manufacturing and work closely with a family-run factory in Portugal, ensuring fair conditions and social security for the women employed. The bikinis are made of the highest quality of recycled fabrics called ECONYL® to ensure that each piece stays beautiful for years.