Born to rule the world! A top of class, elegance, and slightly robust when destination tanning is calling.
The Paco bikini top design is very comfy and attractive. The ties on the front and back give it an optimal fit.
- 100% Econyl, a sustainable fabric made from recycled plastic
- Double layered finish to prevent see-through
- Handmade in Portugal
- Fit to flatter all bust shapes and sizes from A to C cups
- Ties at the back & the front for an optimal fit
- Fixed straps to be worn straight or as a neck holder
- Hand wash cold, dry flat in the shade
- Bikinis for good: Donating 3 reusable period pads per order
- Size recommendation: Comes with minimal coverage due to its rounded shape. We recommend from A to C cups. Model is 1.73m tall. She wears a bottom M and a top M that fits her perfectly. It is her usual size.
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Lausanne. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
Tías & Olives is a conscious, timeless and vibrant Swiss swimwear label on a mission to empower. Launched its first collection in 2022, they donate with every order 3 reusable period pads to support girls and fight against period poverty. Tías & Olives support ethical manufacturing and work closely with a family-run factory in Portugal, ensuring fair conditions and social security for the women employed. The bikinis are made of the highest quality of recycled fabrics called ECONYL® to ensure that each piece stays beautiful for years.