“There can only be one king, "so that's Pablo from Tias & Olives! An essential top that will never be outdated and will continue to be a perfect fit through your style evolution.
- 100% Econyl, a sustainable fabric made from recycled plastic
- Double layered finish to prevent see-through
- Hardware-free, seamless stitching
- Handmade in Portugal
- Good coverage also for larger cup sizes (yes!)
- Thin strap feature, but not adjustable
- Cup holes for pads provided
- Hand wash cold, dry flat in the shade
- Bikinis for good: Donating 3 reusable period pads per order
- Size recommendation: Comes with good coverage.
Shipping & Returns
This product is shipped directly from Tias & Olives.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 3-4 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
Tías & Olives is a conscious, timeless and vibrant Swiss swimwear label on a mission to empower. Launched its first collection in 2022, they donate with every order 3 reusable period pads to support girls and fight against period poverty. Tías & Olives support ethical manufacturing and work closely with a family-run factory in Portugal, ensuring fair conditions and social security for the women employed. The bikinis are made of the highest quality of recycled fabrics called ECONYL® to ensure that each piece stays beautiful for years.