This solid shampoo with lemongrass and aloe vera is suitable for all hair types. The mix of these high-quality care substances relieves irritation on the scalp. It has a cooling, calming, stimulating effect and preserves the moisture content of the hair and scalp.
Good to know - Each person's hair is very different. A hair soap that is great for one person may not work for another. Especially if you have previously used a conventional shampoo with silicone, your hair will feel dull or even dry after the first wash with this solid shampoo. It takes a certain amount of time (individually depending on the hair type) for the hair and scalp to get used to it.
- Saponified almond oil
- Babassu oil
- Olive oil
- Organic cocoa butter & oil
- Organic grapeseed oil
- Organic shea butter that comes from an aid project for women in Ghana
- Vegetable oil
- Organic hemp oil
- Aloe vera
How to Apply
- Lather the solid shampoo vigorously in wet hair. The foaming can take a little longer than liquid shampoo.
- Then massage in well and rinse out thoroughly. Repeat application if necessary.
- Rinsing is very important because of the lime water. Complete the washing process with an apple cider vinegar rinse. (2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 1 liter of water). Do not rinse out. The rinse removes the last limescale in the hair, smoothes the hair structure and lets it shine.
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Montreux. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
Mido Made is a Swiss label from Zurich. It stands for natural and environmentally-friendly care products: soaps, bath bombs, body butter, deodorant, body lotion, shampoo, and many more.
All products are handmade with respect to their valuable, natural, raw materials and minerals. These unique products come in a sustainable packaging that is refillable, recycled or reusable.