Will catch your breath and steal anyone's heart. Ensures a lifestyle in a swimsuit that makes you look & feel golden.
With its bandeau style and the rubber band on the back, Juan bikini top is a must have for you.
- 100% Econyl, a sustainable fabric made from recycled plastic
- Double layered finish to prevent see-through
- Hardware-free, seamless stitch
- Handmade in Portugal
- For A - C cups
- Medium coverage runs smaller on the front
- Cup holes for pads provided
- Back is stretchable and adaptive to your size thanks to a rubber band
- Hand wash cold, dry flat in the shade
- Bikinis for good: Donating 3 reusable period pads per order
- Size recommendation: Comes with medium coverage due to its rounded shape. We recommend from A to C cups.
Shipping & Returns
This product is shipped directly from Tias & Olives.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 3-4 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
Tías & Olives is a conscious, timeless and vibrant Swiss swimwear label on a mission to empower. Launched its first collection in 2022, they donate with every order 3 reusable period pads to support girls and fight against period poverty. Tías & Olives support ethical manufacturing and work closely with a family-run factory in Portugal, ensuring fair conditions and social security for the women employed. The bikinis are made of the highest quality of recycled fabrics called ECONYL® to ensure that each piece stays beautiful for years.