Galopin soap: The velvet embrace enriched with hops.
It is made using the cold saponification process, in order to preserve all the qualities of the oils.
With grains of hops from the Brasserie de la Meute in La Chaux de Fonds – surgras 7%.
- Sodium Olivate (saponified organic olive oil)
- Sodium Ricinoleate (saponified organic castor oil)
- Humulus Lupulus (organic hop grains from the Brasserie de la Meute)
- Parfum (intoxicating cedar fragrance)
- CI 77288 (mineral pigment)
- Suitable for face and body
- Weight: 100g
- Store it on a wire rack or soap dish so it can dry well after use.
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Lausanne. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
The cosmetic adventure began in 2015, when Charlotte, the soul behind the brand, tried to make some home made soaps.
In order to keep the products as natural as possible, their formulas are simple. This also grant minimalistic yet effective products. At CHA. The main ingredients used are olive oil, sunflower oil and hemp oil for the production of soaps. From inside-out the products are eco friendly, all the containers used are either reusable or made from recyclable glass.