Freya Sweater in a rich and powerful colour we are simply in love with. An essential addition to your winter wardrobe. Freya Sweater is finely knitted in a timeless nordic design. The blend of Merino wool and Tencel is smooth on the skin, helps maintain an ideal body temperature and effectively absorbs moisture. We love wearing it on spring mountain hikes and winter days alike.
Sabine is 176 cm and is wearing a size S.
Her measurements are: Bust 88cm / waist 70cm / hips 90cm
- 60% Merino Wool
- 40% Tencel (Eucalyptus)
- Merino Fiber: Fine 19.5 Micron
- Color: Maroon Red
- Made in Lithuania
- The garments are best cared for when hand washed or washed in the washing machine on a 30° fine wash programme.
- Wash with similar colours or coloured laundry.
- Always leave to air dry.
- Just like for most functional clothing, preferably avoid dry cleaning, dryers and spin dryers.
Shipping & Returns
This product is shipped directly from Tidløs.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 3-4 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
Made for those who enjoy exploring the mountains: Tidløs is a sustainable swiss fashion brand, inspired from nordic heritage.
“Sustainability is at the core of everything we do. We are not saying we do everything right, but we will continuously work to improve our way of doing things for the care of the environment.”, words of Sigrid, the founder of Tidlos.
Two main values behind this sustainable brand:
- Timeless design: The garments are season-less and the nordic knit patterns never go out of date;
- Care for the environmental impact: Transparency and zero-waste are the key concepts in every step of the process.