Oat milk based conditioner is your next favorite hair care product!
Opt for a natural conditioner with non-chemical ingredients. It will make it much easier to detangle your hair after washing it.
Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women and children under 12 due to the presence of essential oils.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (surfactant of natural origin)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (organic olive oil)
- Citrus Aurantium Peel Powder (organic orange powder)
- Aqua Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (organic oat milk)
- Zingiber Officinale Oil (organic essential ginger oil)
- Citrus Limon Peel Oil (organic essential lemon oil)
- Squalane (vegetable squalane)
- Suitable for all hair types
- Weight: 30g
- Store it on a wire rack or soap dish so it can dry well after use.
Allergens naturally present in essential oils: Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Geraniol.
How to Apply
Put some water on the conditioner bar, apply to the lengths and rinse.
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Lausanne. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
The cosmetic adventure began in 2015, when Charlotte, the soul behind the brand, tried to make some home made soaps.
In order to keep the products as natural as possible, their formulas are simple. This also grant minimalistic yet effective products. At CHA. The main ingredients used are olive oil, sunflower oil and hemp oil for the production of soaps. From inside-out the products are eco friendly, all the containers used are either reusable or made from recyclable glass.