The Dead Sea salt body scrub from Mido Made uses 100% pure dead salt.
What makes it a good choice for your body and health? The high concentration of minerals and trace elements attributed to the dead sea salt.
The dead sea lies between Jordan and Israel, in the Jordan Valley. A large salt lake about 417 meters below sea level. This drainless salt lake loses its water through evaporation due to the arid desert climate and a salt concentration of approx. 30% remains.
Dead Sea salt is also ideal for those with very sensitive skin. It is possible to improve your skin's moisture retention. It has been dermatologically proven that Dead Sea salt specifically supports the skin in almost all itchy skin diseases, has an anti-itching, skin-soothing and relaxing effect. Studies have proved that the salt significantly helps with the following diseases:
Redness of the skin
- 100% pure dead sea salt
- Over 80 minerals are attributed to the health salt. Among them: Magnesium, Potassium, Bromine, Iodine, Iron, Silicic acid.
- Organic Wheat germ oil (is the optimal care for damaged skin with poor circulation, has a skin-soothing and regenerating effect. Strengthens the natural protective barrier of your skin and reduces water loss)
- Organic Argan oil (is considered a remedy for skin diseases. It has a moisturizing, antibacterial and antioxidant effect.)
- Organic linseed oil (is a nourishing oil and is often used for stressed, inflamed, dry skin)
- Organic Jojoba oil (is moisturizing without being greasy. A real blessing for sensitive, dry and itchy skin)
- DO NOT use on face
- NOT suitable for children
How to Apply
Showering: In the shower you can take 5-6 wooden spoons in your hand and gently massage your body for 2-3 minutes. Rinse off and gently pat skin dry so the oil can penetrate your skin well.
Bathing: Give about 10-12 of the wooden spoons
in a full bath. Enjoy the bath for about 15 minutes.
Pat skin dry with the towel to allow the oil to penetrate deep into the skin.
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Montreux. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
Mido Made is a Swiss label from Zurich. It stands for natural and environmentally-friendly care products: soaps, bath bombs, body butter, deodorant, body lotion, shampoo, and many more.
All products are handmade with respect to their valuable, natural, raw materials and minerals. These unique products come in a sustainable packaging that is refillable, recycled or reusable.