The Tidløs Astrid Beanie is a unisex cap with reversible features and a casual fit. Turn it inside out for a whole new look! One side is designed in a traditional Nordic pattern, and the other side plain coloured.
Made in a Merino Tencel blend. A warm, moisture-regulating and breathable fabric that will make you feel at your best in any setting and weather condition.
- 60% Merino Wool
- 40% Tencel (Eucalyptus)
- Merino Fiber: Fine 19.5 Micron
- Color: Slate Grey
- Made in Lithuania
- The garments are best cared for when hand washed or washed in the washing machine on a 30° fine wash programme
- Wash with similar colours or coloured laundry
- Always leave to air dry
- Just like for most functional clothing, preferably avoid dry cleaning, dryers and spin dryers
Shipping & Returns
This product is shipped directly from Tidløs.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 3-4 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
Made for those who enjoy exploring the mountains: Tidløs is a sustainable swiss fashion brand, inspired from nordic heritage.
“Sustainability is at the core of everything we do. We are not saying we do everything right, but we will continuously work to improve our way of doing things for the care of the environment.”, words of Sigrid, the founder of Tidlos.
Two main values behind this sustainable brand:
- Timeless design: The garments are season-less and the nordic knit patterns never go out of date;
- Care for the environmental impact: Transparency and zero-waste are the key concepts in every step of the process.