The natural Bosana premium extra virgin olive from Umile is not only delicious but highly nutritious. Umile has worked closely with farmers to deliver a product that:
- Preserve nutritional properties
- Ensure and promote cultivation and processing methods without synthetic additives
- Remove any contact of the product with plastic. Only glass bottle, wooden and ivy stopper, recycled paper label are used.
Wake up your senses with its smell that expresses aromas of artichoke and herbs and your palate with its bitter, pungent and marked taste. Since it's high in polyphenols is slightly astringent, while having a very positive impact on our health for its antioxidant properties. Polyphenols can prevent or reverse damage in our cells caused by aging, the environment, and your lifestyle.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Origin: 100% Italy (Sardinia)
- Native olive variety: Bosana
- Quantity: 750 ml
- Best before: 31/05/2023
Analyzes carried out by Umile on 02/04/2021 :
|Free fatty acids (% oleic acid)
||618 mg / kg
|Average nutritional values
||per 100 ml
||3388 kj / 824 kcal
|Carbohydrates including sugars
How to enjoy this delicious oil
- For breakfast: Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil, mixed with 1 tablespoon of almond butter and 1 teaspoon of honey, on whole wheat bread slices.
- To season your raw vegetables: Mix 3 or 4 tablespoons of oil with 2 tomatoes and 1 pepper, gray salt and some fresh basil leaves.
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Lausanne. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
On the way for a sustainable future, Umile aims to recover heirloom seeds in disparition, caring and regenerating healthy soils and growing crops without any chemical fertilisers and pesticides. Umile works closely with nature and not against it by working only in environments where biodivesity is respected. Besides sustainable agriculture, Umile leverages the natural plants we find in our forest. The team respectfully collect them in the Jura and Alps to create food supplements that can help to prevent and heal diseases.
From the land to your plate, enjoying and discovering the taste of biodiversity, this is Umile’s mission.