Acts as a natural expectorant. In the heart of the Jura Forest was born this potent formula. The Jura Mountains are home to flowers and multiple wild plants that can prevent disease and improve health. Umile has carefully collected the wild plants in the forest and prepared this formula by hand in Pays de Gex.
100% natural, no sugar and water have been added.
Only made with active ingredients: Honey, juices of fresh plants and essential oils.
- Fir Honey*
- Medisuc* (Pinus sylvestris, Inula helenium, Primula officinalis, Tussilago farfara, Verbascum thapsus)
- HECT* (Melaleuca quinquenervia, Melaleuca alternifolia, Hysopus decumbens, Rosmarinus 1.8 cineol, Myrtus communis cineol, Cupressus sempervirens, Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus globulus, Thymus vulgaris thujanol)
*All ingredients are from organic farming or certified organic wild harvesting.
How to consume
- In cure of 21 days in February, March and September or during each episode of cough with mucus
- Shake well before use
- Keep under the tongue for 30 seconds
- 1 or 2 teaspoons
- Keep at room temperature.
- Use-by: 12/2024
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Lausanne. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
On the way for a sustainable future, Umile aims to recover heirloom seeds in disparition, caring and regenerating healthy soils and growing crops without any chemical fertilisers and pesticides. Umile works closely with nature and not against it by working only in environments where biodivesity is respected. Besides sustainable agriculture, Umile leverages the natural plants we find in our forest. The team respectfully collect them in the Jura and Alps to create food supplements that can help to prevent and heal diseases.
From the land to your plate, enjoying and discovering the taste of biodiversity, this is Umile’s mission.