Quick and easy lunch or dinner idea for busy bees!
If you have a tight schedule, use this set to make a delicious meal full of nutrients in less than 15 minutes. No excuse for not cooking healthy and organic. Put your apron and fire away!
The set will have:
- A delicious tomato and red pepper cream rich in lycopene, a powerful antioxidant and vitamin B & C. Prevents cancers (lung, esophagus, pancreas, stomach).
Gives a radiant complexion to the skin and stimulates tanning.
- 450g of whole grain Pasta Penne Dellarole. Organic Wholemeal Rice Flour Penne from the variety Dellarole. It has been bronze drawn meaning they have a rougher texture so really hold the sauce well and it has been dried very slowly.
It comes from the specie Oryza Sativa Japonica and the plant is a self-seeding plant. Grown in plots near the mountains at an organic to avoid water contamination.
Ideal for intolerants to gluten.
We love the combination of this vegetable cream and the penne, it is delicious and healthy.
- Tomato and basilic cream: 79.5% heirloom tomatoes*, Onions*, Extra-virgin olive oil*, Basil*, Lemon juice*, Salt. Date of minimum durability (MDD): 08/2023
- Penne Dellarole: Organic Wholemeal Rice Flour Penne from the variety Dellarole. Origin: Northern Italy. MDD: 03/31/2023
- Store at room temperature.
*Ingredients from organic farming
How to consume
Boil water with some salt
Add the penne in water (80g/person) then drain them after 12-14 minutes of cooking
Add the fresh tomato & basilic cream
- Enjoy :)
Shipping & Returns
We ship on Mondays and Fridays only.
Once shipped, the delivery times are between 1-2 days.
We do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the Swiss Post.
We also offer free pickup in Geneva and Lausanne. Please choose this option in the shipping step.
We gladly accept returns. Write us at email@example.com within 14 days of delivery and we will guide you through the steps to follow. Sadly shipping costs are nonrefundable.
About the Brand
On the way for a sustainable future, Umile aims to recover heirloom seeds in disparition, caring and regenerating healthy soils and growing crops without any chemical fertilisers and pesticides. Umile works closely with nature and not against it by working only in environments where biodivesity is respected. Besides sustainable agriculture, Umile leverages the natural plants we find in our forest. The team respectfully collect them in the Jura and Alps to create food supplements that can help to prevent and heal diseases.
From the land to your plate, enjoying and discovering the taste of biodiversity, this is Umile’s mission.